Re: Is The Bible Reliable Text?

From: Richard.Kouchoo@firstdata.com.au
Date: Sun Sep 07 2003 - 23:47:08 EDT

    >>>Their 'morality' is often depraved;
    women are forced to marry their rapists (Deut. 22: 28, 29), and Jesus
    ordered Christian men to hate their fathers, mothers, wives, children,
    brothers and sisters (Luke 14: 26). <<<

    OK. May be you could expand on this question: How do you _know_ that _hate_
    is an evil?

    chromatech2@juno.com@lists.calvin.edu on 08/09/2003 01:30:51 PM

    Sent by: asa-owner@lists.calvin.edu