Re: Sin?

From: RFaussette@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 10 2003 - 13:06:17 EDT

    In a message dated 8/9/03 11:46:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
    jwburgeson@juno.com writes:

    > rich remarks:
    > could it be that the discrimination, harassment, and stigmatization
    > "well established" by the '60s could also be the backlash to the
    > homosexual agenda which also began organizing during the sexual
    > revolution of the '60s? "
    >
    > I think this is probably true. The backlash against those with dark skins
    > lobbying for equal rights in the 60s obviously was caused, in large part,
    > "because of those uppity n. "
    >
    > Dear me -- agreeing with Rich! <G>

    Agreeing on what ? race relations? There's that faulty analogy again and
    you've tried to make it work but it doesn't. race and sexual prefernce are two
    different things - we were talking about sexual preference - race is not an apt
    analogy - you can manage your sexual behavior - not so your race - you're born
    with it - race is not an opportunitic "behavior" under any circumstances.
    homosexuality is, under most circumstances - and as for your friends not
    demonstrating homosexual mannerisms - I believe its correct to conclude that the
    culture of homosexuality will mainfest itself with greater density of homosexuals -
    having lived in or near one of the greatest densities of avowed homosexuals in
    the world - I regularly witness those "limp wrist" behaviors and they're
    deliberately magnified so homosexuals recognize one another. It's called
    "flaming."

    rich faussette