Re: Sin?

From: RFaussette@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 07 2003 - 13:42:38 EDT

    sheila-mcginty@geotec.net writes:

    > I and nearly everyone I know have committed sexual immorality at some time
    > in our lives.

    Yes, of course, we all have, but Christians call it sin and humanistic
    psychologists (Maslow,Rogers) call it fulfillment.
    You can't sacrifice a self that you're fulfilling can you?
    Unless of course, it's God's will you're filling the self with, and that
    doesn't seem to be the goal of humanistic psychology.
    rich