Re: Sin?

From: John W Burgeson (jwburgeson@juno.com)
Date: Thu Aug 07 2003 - 09:30:24 EDT

    Sheila wrote: "The first two statements are not intended to proved the
    third. The third
    statement stands alone. Any sex that is not between a husband and wife
    is
    either adultery or fornication, both of which are sins. Adultery is
    defined as
    sex with a married person to whom one is not married. Fornication is
    defined
    as sex outside of marriage such as premarital sex. Homosexual acts are
    simply
    a variation of adultery or fornication and is clearly labeled a sin."

    Sorry. I thought you were making an argument, not just a claim. I
    understand your claims and definitions as your firmly held opinions.
    That's OK.

    "Thankfully, God is big enough to forgive all sins."

    Yes, He is. And that's one thing you and I CAN agree upon.

    Peace.

    John Burgeson (Burgy)

    www.burgy.50megs.com

    Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!