Re: Sin?

From: Sondra Brasile (sbrasile@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 05 2003 - 23:46:50 EDT

    Burgy,

    Again you fail to realize that I see a difference between what a person IS
    and what that person DOES. The difference can be seen in the fact that a
    person IS black or white or any ethnicity, there is nothing one can do to
    change the fact it has nothing to do with choice once a person is born, the
    other (what one DOES) is a conscious choice, like to steal or not to steal,
    to drive to and pick up a hooker or not, drink alcohol or not, smoke crack
    or not, commit fornication or take a cold shower, etc, etc...

    Sondra