RE: Sin?

From: Debbie Mann (deborahjmann@insightbb.com)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 08:35:56 EDT

    It's a real web site. I looked. (And I hope they can't trace me.) I can't
    imagine a Baptist church being willing to associate themselves with the
    words 'hate' and a word I won't use in any context. I've been sitting her
    trying to come up with a next sentence - but basically the whole concept has
    me speechless.