Re: Sin?

From: RFaussette@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 07:40:52 EDT

    jwburgeson@juno.com writes:

    > not all of us, of course -- the

    This is the most ridiculous, false, hateful and incendiary remark that has
    come out of these dialogs and I'm glad I didn't make it. I haven't assumed you
    are a practicing member of Nambla since you've gone through hoops to distance
    yourself from the homosexuality you champion but the remark above is tantamount
    to my assuming your membership and participation, so please if you want to
    respond to me, respond to the arguments, rather than manufacture false
    associations.
    I think its pretty obvious that's the only tactic you have.

    rich faussette