Re: The Diatribe

From: Josh Bembenek (jbembe@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 03 2003 - 12:33:11 EDT

    Michael wrote:

    Please tell me Josh what has ID explained. ID sounds good on paper but it
    has not delivered the goods. That is what Glenn and Howard are trying to
    say.... I dont care whether it is bananas or rhubarb but ID has no
    explanatory powers and is a faith stance.

    Key Word Folks:

    As for delivery, I'm interested and will wait the arrival of either their
    disproving or proving. Either way, I'm interested in their case and
    approach.

    Josh