Re: Dr. Bryson reinstated as flap continues

From: Denyse O'Leary (oleary@sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 07:33:27 EST

    But I bet she is still pretty steamed about being fired in the first
    place. In this atmosphere, it is no wonder that lay people listen to Ken
    Ham. Why should they believe that he's the only one who is unprofessional?

    http://www.clarionledger.com/news/0303/15/m06.html

    Denyse

    --
    To see what's new in faith and science issues, go to www.designorchance.com
    My next book, By Design or By Chance?: The Growing Controversy Over the

    To order, call Castle Quay, 1-800-265-6397, fax 519-748-9835, or visit www.afcanada.com (CDN $19.95 or US$14.95).

    Denyse O'Leary 14 Latimer Avenue Toronto, Ontario, CANADA M5N 2L8 Tel: 416 485-2392/Fax: 416 485-9665 oleary@sympatico.ca www.denyseoleary.com