Re: Dr. Bryson reinstated as flap continues

From: Dawsonzhu@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 09:42:45 EST

    Denyse O'Leary wrote:

    > In this atmosphere, it is no wonder that lay people listen to Ken
    > Ham. Why should they believe that he's the only one who is unprofessional?

    I am certainly quite aware of what so-called "liberals" can do in the
    name of "freedom", but it does not justify that Christians should
    stoop to the same level in response. Neither do I say that it is
    easy nor do I say that I have never stooped to unchristian tactics.
    All I say is that you can see what folly it produces and how it vitiates
    the message of Christ when Christians treat people this way ---
    even their own brothers and sisters in Christ.

    by Grace alone we proceed,
    Wayne