RE: Johnson on Bible Answer Man

From: Alexanian, Moorad (alexanian@uncw.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 16 2003 - 19:51:15 EST

    I agree there are all sorts of combinatorics regarding what one believes. It seems to me that the first and foremost question is the existence or nonexistence of a Creator. Then there is a long chain of issues like does the Creator interact with His creation, how does it do it and can be detect it, did the Creator enter His creation (as Christians believe) etc. It is imperative for people to sort all these issues, which will then constitute their worldviews. I think the question of what science is and what it is not is extremely important. [One must also define what you mean by science, etc.] Things become very intricate if one wants to know and understand. I think reveled truths are very important to my worldview as a Christian. It is getting too deep for me. Moorad