Re: Friends, Expats, and war

From: Michael Roberts (michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk)
Date: Sat Jan 25 2003 - 15:01:27 EST

    Glenn

    You are in no more danger in Britain than in the USA. Also I think Saddam
    has started to bend so hopefully will pull out of his brinkmanship. Despite
    the pacifists I think Bush's strategy has partially worked as he holds a gun
    to Saddam's head. It could be ok unless Saddam spells his name backwards

    My spellcheck wants to replace Saddam by sadism!

    Michael