Re: Reproduction from homosexuality...

From: Michael Roberts (michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk)
Date: Mon Jan 20 2003 - 16:24:25 EST

    Rich

    I f I can put it tactfully, you need to read theBible with more care and respect as it is God's Word.I am very disturbed at what you write as it is a travesty of the Bible. I can think of no principles of biblical interpretation from Fundamentalist to Liberal which would justify your comments. Please do not misuse the Bible

    Michael