Re: Reproduction from homosexuality...

From: RFaussette@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 20 2003 - 18:26:29 EST

    In a message dated 1/20/03 6:06:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
    michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk writes:

    > Rich
    >
    > I f I can put it tactfully, you need to read theBible with more care and
    > respect as it is God's Word.I am very disturbed at what you write as it is
    > a travesty of the Bible. I can think of no principles of biblical
    > interpretation from Fundamentalist to Liberal which would justify your
    > comments. Please do not misuse the Bible
    >
    > Michael

    Michael,
    You have to state your position. I am deeply disturbed that you would cast
    aspersions on anything I have written without explaining your rational
    position.
    You appeal to tact. You are disturbed. What I write is a travesty but you
    don't allude to what I write. You can think of no principles to justify my
    comments but you don't elaborate so no discussion is possible. I thought only
    Catholics were supposed to pontificate?
    I think you have a reposnsibility to be more specific and make less
    characterizations.
    I am sorry if you are offended but I can't tell why. You do not provide data.
    rich