Re: Geologic map of Iraq--no flood in Iraq

From: PASAlist@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 19 2002 - 12:00:44 EDT

    Glenn wrote,

    << What is shown on the picture on my website is the northern part of
      the country along the Euphrates river. >>

    It is not clear to me what area is being covered on the map. Where is Baghdad
    or some other city that will make the geography clear? And what is the scale?
    Also, what does the map look like for southern Iraq (The Flood of 2900 BC is
    in southern Iraq.), and does it take into account the changing of the course
    of the Euphrates over the last 6,000 years?

    Paul