Re: A structure revealed

From: bivalve (bivalve@mail.davidson.alumlink.com)
Date: Fri Jul 26 2002 - 20:31:32 EDT

    Consider the number 5565184. It may seem like an ordinary 7 digit
    number, but in fact it is composed of several numbers of great
    Biblical significance
    5565184=4*4*4*4*(3*3*7*7*7*7+12*12-7*7)
    Obviously anyone dialing 5565184 will obtain infallible wisdom,
    unless they just get my answering machine.
    Seriously, this illustrates the fact that numbers connect with each
    other, and enough work will find something interesting about any
    number. As a result, I do not find the presence of numerical
    patterns adding anything to my belief in the inspiration and
    authority of the Bible.

         Dr. David Campbell
         Old Seashells
         University of Alabama
         Biodiversity & Systematics
         Dept. Biological Sciences
         Box 870345
         Tuscaloosa, AL 35487 USA
         bivalve@mail.davidson.alumlink.com

    That is Uncle Joe, taken in the masonic regalia of a Grand Exalted
    Periwinkle of the Mystic Order of Whelks-P.G. Wodehouse, Romance at
    Droitgate Spa