RE: Infusion of the soul as a process

From: Shuan Rose (shuanr@boo.net)
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 17:23:03 EDT

            The problem I see here is that according to what I have heard, for the
    embryo to go on to be a human being, it has to implant in the wall of the
    uterus. Otherwise, it just gets washed out with the next menstrual
    flow-something that happens quite often. Do those embryos have fully formed
    souls too?
    See http://www.merck.com/pubs/mmanual/section18/chapter248/248a.htm.
    According to this web site, the spinal cord and nervous system does not
    start to form until day 1o. The major organs, including ( I guess )the brain
    ( the presumed seat of the soul) form by somewhere around day 70.
    Are there any experts on fetal development out there?If we are going to
    guess about the date of the infusion of the soul, let us have an educated
    guess.