RE: Adam from Dust

From: Dick Fischer (dickfischer@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jul 18 2002 - 18:38:13 EDT

    Glenn Morton wrote:

    >Dick Fischer wrote:
    >>Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2002 8:21 AM
    >>I agree! All the Bible is about real human beings. Nothing about
    >>hominids, Australopiticines, Homo erectus, or any of that bunch.
    >>Speculation about what constitutes a human being beyond sheer
    >>anatomy, is just that - speculation. Speculation about what God did
    >>with them is still speculation.
    >
    >But apparently you seem to have gathered the idea that Native Americans were
    >nothing more than dog- and cat-like creatures until the time of Christ. And
    >my great...great grandpappy was equally a dog- or cat-like non-real human
    >being. Do you really expect that concept to sell?

    Glenn, you had suggested that those living before Adam would be
    dispatched to hell. I replied that not even cats or dogs go to hell.
    I did not say your ancestors were like cats and dogs. To be
    specific, unaccountable human beings, such as your great ... great
    granddad, would neither be rewarded for righteousness or condemned
    for unrighteousness.

    >In your discourse, it seems to me that there is room for God to insert a
    >soul in a cat or dog.

    To what purpose?

    >Are any animals possessed of this soul?

    I have no clue.

    > What evidence would make them show that they have a soul?

    See my previous answer.

    > What activity do they lack which tells you they absolutely don't have a soul?

    I don't even understand this question.

    Dick Fischer - The Origins Solution - www.orislol.com
    ěThe Answer we should have known about 150 years agoî

    --=====================_22895029==_.ALT

    Glenn Morton wrote:<br><br>
    &gt;Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2002 8:21 AM<br>
    &gt;I agree!&nbsp; All the Bible is about real human beings.&nbsp;
    Nothing about<br>
    &gt;hominids, Australopiticines, Homo erectus, or any of that
    bunch.<br>
    &gt;Speculation about what constitutes a human being beyond sheer<br>
    &gt;anatomy, is just that - speculation.&nbsp; Speculation about what God
    did<br>
    &gt;with them is still speculation.<br><br>
    But apparently you seem to have gathered the idea that Native Americans
    were<br>
    nothing more than dog- and cat-like creatures until the time of
    Christ.&nbsp; And<br>
    my great...great grandpappy was equally a dog- or cat-like non-real
    human<br>
    being.&nbsp; Do you really expect that concept to
    sell?</blockquote><br>
    Glenn, you had suggested that those living before Adam would be
    dispatched to hell.&nbsp; I replied that not even cats or dogs go to
    hell.&nbsp; I did not say your ancestors were like cats and dogs.&nbsp;
    To be specific, unaccountable human beings, such as your great ... great
    granddad, would neither be rewarded for righteousness or condemned for
    unrighteousness.<br><br>
    that there is room for God to insert a<br>
    soul in a cat or dog.</blockquote><br>
    To what purpose?<br><br>
    soul?</blockquote><br>
    I have no clue.<br><br>
    show that they have a soul?</blockquote><br>
    See my previous answer.<br><br>
    which tells you they absolutely don't have a soul?</blockquote><br>
    I don't even understand this question.<br><br>
    Dick Fischer - <i>The Origins Solution</i> -
    color="#0000FF"><u>www.orislol.com<br>
    agoî<br><br>