Re: Balancing Equations

From: gordon brown (gbrown@euclid.colorado.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 17 2002 - 14:43:37 EDT

    Walt,

    The classical treatise on the incarnation, which has been most influential
    in the past millennium, is Anselm's "Cur Deus Homo?". It emphasizes the
    need for satisfaction, that the punishment for our sins must indeed occur
    even if someone else takes our place.

    Gordon Brown
    Department of Mathematics
    University of Colorado