Re: Balancing Equations

From: Walter Hicks (wallyshoes@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Jul 17 2002 - 15:49:21 EDT

    Thanks Gordon.

    Being too cheap to buy and too lazy to go to the library, I always search the
    internet. Google found the work up at
    http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/basis/anselm-curdeus.html

    Now all I need is the time to read it and the intelligence to understand it.
    Both are in doubt :-)

    Walt

    --
    Walt Hicks <wallyshoes@mindspring.com>