RE: Inerrancy

From: Shuan Rose (shuanr@boo.net)
Date: Sat Jul 06 2002 - 16:50:30 EDT

    Hi, John,
    I guess I would regard my position, stated in the post, "Human Word of the
    Almighty God" as C. I would say that Scripture is inerrant only to the
    extent that it contains "Truths necessary for salvation ". I think your post
    is a very good summing -up of the various approaches to Scriptural
    authority.