RE: sciDocument.rtf

From: Shuan Rose (shuanr@boo.net)
Date: Fri Jul 05 2002 - 15:04:07 EDT

            Well, then, why the disagreement? Whether you want to call it
    accommodation to pre-scientific views or use of common idioms, clearly we
    have a scientifically inaccurate description of certain animals. WE should
    admit this to be so, rather than try to harmonize these statements with
    modern science. I'd still like some comments on the rest of my post , which
    involve more substantive issues.