Re: Black Sea Flood

From: Walter Hicks (wallyshoes@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 20:54:02 EDT

    I don't want to sound critical Glenn, but it will be hard not to come
    across that way given my question.

    I have read number of your posts and your articles. In just about every
    one there is a discrediting of many beliefs that people extract from the
    Bible -- all in the name of science , of course. Yet I know that you are
    a sincere Christian and I wonder if any of web pages are written with a
    positive outlook towards the "history" of the Bible.

    I have a Jewish friend, for example, who does a lot of archaeology (As a
    hobby.) he talks repeatedly about aspects where the Bible is shown to be
    accurate in terms of ancient settlements, idols, etc. Don't you have
    anything along these lines?

    No offense intended.

    Walt

    --