Re: Faith (was RE:)

From: JW Burgeson (hoss_radbourne@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 15:01:36 EDT

    Glenn wrote: "No, Burgy, we have already LOST. The people look to their
    preachers, their Campus Crusade leaders, their navigator leaders etc rather
    than to what they can see with their own eyes."

    As my childhood idol, Joe Polouka (sp?) was known to say -- "Tsk tsk."

    If you really believed that Glenn, you'd close down.

    But you and I know a "small voice in the middle of the wilderness" is still
    better than nothing. A few will hear.

    Burgy