Re: FW:

From: JW Burgeson (hoss_radbourne@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 14:57:11 EDT

    >>Numbers of hits isn't important in this business. Salvation is.
    How many saved can they claim?

    I know from reading ACTS & FACTS regularly for many years that they
    frequently claim converts and even sometimes print from their testimony
    letters. I always wonder how these converts last -- whether they leave
    Christianity altogether when they find out how hokey the YEC claims are or
    are, like my friend Glenn, able to see the wheat among all the chaff.

    Burgy