Re: Oppressive YEC

From: Michael Roberts (michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk)
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 17:09:58 EDT

    Well I can beat Glenn and always do when I can! After 30 years I have found
    the same thing as Glenn and when people say the evidence for the age of the
    earth is equivocal then I suspect them of being very naive or YEC.
    It is not even handed to say that some people say black is white.
    Glenn has a very important and serious point as it is used by some as a
    debating tactic to undermine clear evidence for an old earth.
    Sorry to be blunt

    Michael