Being Born Again

From: Jim Eisele (jeisele@starpower.net)
Date: Sat Apr 27 2002 - 15:58:27 EDT

    John 1:13 states "who were born, not of blood nor of the will
    of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God"

    John 3:3 "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again
    he cannot see the kingdom of God."

    John 3:6 "That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that
    which is born of the Spirit is spirit."

    With all of the craziness around here lately, I wanted to get
    down to fundamentals. I am a born again Christian. I don't
    like many of the nuances of the term, however. I just want to
    go to heaven.

    In Christ,
    James Michael Eisele
    President