Re: What is a cult?

From: Robert Schneider (rjschn39@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Apr 27 2002 - 20:06:01 EDT

    I should like to request that we all drop the issue of Christian Science. I
    respect Stuart's defense of his faith and I recognize that the issues and
    points of view that have been expressed are important to some. But is the
    purpose of this discussion list to debate the status of a recognized and
    organized religious body that claims to be Christian? If Stuart or any
    other Christian Science adherent on this list raises a science-theology
    issue that is a different matter, but let's stick to such topics.

    Bob Schneider