Evil of Personal Opinion

From: Jim Eisele (jeisele@starpower.net)
Date: Sat Apr 27 2002 - 04:10:05 EDT

    I'd like to make a few observations

    A) I've been on the list for more than two months. It is much
        more intense now.
    B) Discussion/Debate/Heated discussion/heated debate regularly
        revolves around Gen 1.
    C) I get the feeling that some people desperately cling to old
        ideas.
    D) This is called living in the past.
    E) If you don't change, life will pass you by.
    F) God always will find people to advance the truth.
    G) Will the ASA be those people?
    H) Devastating evidence has been brought forth that Gen 1 is
        real history. A very recent post talked about odds of 1 in
        40 million that it wasn't. I calculate the odds as more like
        1 in 5 quintillion.
    I) Even some people who back Gen 1 as real history are wrong in
        some places. Peter Ruest doesn't approach the issue fully
        correctly. Neither does Dick Fischer. But, I guess both of
        them are "too big" to see their own shortcomings. If given
        the opportunity, I fully intend to begin pointing these
        shortcomings out.

    Jim