Re: Oil Tidbits

From: Bill Payne (bpayne15@juno.com)
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 00:17:36 EDT

    Hi Glenn,

    My wife said she heard Rush Limbaugh say today that oil is oozing up out
    of the ocean floors at rates that exceed the largest tanker spill, old
    oil fields are re-filling, there is more oil left than we had ever
    imagined, and the environmentalist whackos are going to go nuts because
    of this bad (for them) news.

    Have you heard any of this, and what is the real story?

    Bill

    GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
    http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.