Re: Epicurean philosophy

From: John W Burgeson (burgytwo@juno.com)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 17:36:01 EDT

    >>I also have to say that this seems a long stretch to methodological
    naturalism.>>

    Possibly so. The notes I have posted came from a discussion of
    methodological naturalism (Strunk called it atheistic naturalism I
    believe) in Strunk's book ATHEISM.

    To me it seems to be a logical match to the philosophy of science I was
    taught at Carnegie Tech back in the dark ages (1949-53).

    John Burgeson (Burgy)

    http://www.burgy.50megs.com
            (science/theology, quantum mechanics, baseball, ethics,
             humor, cars, philosophy and much more)