RE: new evidence? on extent of the flood

From: Don Perrett (don.perrett@verizon.net)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 21:30:37 EDT

    While I do not agree with the below referenced article, particularly with
    respect to the Hebrew myths, as they call it, I will nonetheless provide it.
    http://www.tresman.co.uk/harold/35light.htm this article speaks to the issue
    of the flood and primordial lights, using various ancient religions. It is a
    rather unique supposition, and a little of the wall. But I still think it is
    worth reading. Especially for those willing to hear alternate and strange
    science/religious interpretations. Any that wish, let me know what you
    think. It does address the kosmos idea in a manner of speaking.
    Don P