Re: ASA list to become a moderated list?

From: Brian T. Greuel (bgreuel@centurytel.net)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 20:47:22 EDT

    Here's another idea. We could have a "Twit of the Month Contest" to
    discourage "twits" from participating in the listserv. For information
    about this innovative approach, see the following web site:
    http://www.davehitt.com/june00/totmfaq.html.

    It might work and it would eliminate the need for a moderator as long as
    everyone complied with the rules. We'd just need someone to serve as the
    "beaner" and count the votes each month for the "Twit of the Month."

    In all seriousness, though, I would favor a moderated list.

    --Brian

    Brian T. Greuel, Ph.D. TEL: (501) 524-7433
    Associate Professor of Biology FAX: (501) 524-9548
    John Brown University EMAIL: bgreuel@jbu.edu
    Box 3119
    2000 W. University Street
    Siloam Springs, AR 72761

          ". . . all things were created by Him and for Him. He is before all
            things and in Him all things hold together." Col. 1:16-17