Re: Bulls and Bears

From: MikeSatterlee@cs.com
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 13:55:18 EDT

    My friend Dick Fischer, who I greatly respect and who might be having a bad
    day, wrote: An early Adam works for Glenn, a late Adam works for me, and
    along comes Mike who prefers two Adams over one.

    What was that? I have never suggested such a thing. I believe there was only
    one biblical man who was named "Adam." His creation by God is clearly
    described in Genesis chapter two. I simply believe that Genesis 1:26-30,
    which does not mention the man "Adam," is describing God's creation of the
    human race prior to His creation of "Adam." Such an understanding hardly
    amounts to believing in "two Adams."