RE: Neanderthal violence

From: Glenn Morton (glenn.morton@btinternet.com)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 21:07:47 EDT

    Don warned me:

    >-----Original Message-----
    >From: asa-owner@lists.calvin.edu [mailto:asa-owner@lists.calvin.edu]On
    >Behalf Of Don Perrett
    >Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2002 4:59 AM
    >
    > Be gentle on the comments Glenn.

    I am just a warm fuzzy kitten. :-) The thing that those who have observed
    me longest will know is that the one thing I would like to see is for
    Christians to simply get their facts correct. We can all disagree about the
    interpretation of those facts, i.e., we can all have our private
    interpretations. But no one has a right to have a private set of facts!

    The fact that not a single thing taught to me by the YECs turned out to be
    true has made me quite sensitive to factual error. THe embarrassing thing
    for me is that I once believed all that nonsense.

    personal stories of struggle