RE: Bulls and Bears

From: Dick Fischer (dickfischer@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 11:13:14 EDT

    Glenn wrote:

    >Just so any outsiders will not misunderstand Dick and I. We do actually like each other but will debate as best we can.

    Okay, Terry, make sure you archive this one. I want something to refer back to when the fur flies again :>). There are probably newcomers to the list who might misunderstand. We make mistakes, and Glenn corrects them. It is a formula that has worked for years now.

    But in complete candor, Glenn and I both latched on to two different methods of apology that worked for us, that in our eyes were improvements over conventional methods of apology, and we each have been convicted that our own methods would work for anybody in the faith who respects science. The difficulty is that our methods are not compatible. An early Adam works for Glenn, a late Adam works for me, and along comes Mike who prefers two Adams over one.

    All I can say is that any method works over YEC. BTW, my article "Young-Earth Creationism: A Literal Mistake" has been accepted for publication in PSCF, and is scheduled for the December 2003 issue. So mark your calendars. (Have the 2003 calendars come out yet?) Also Fred Heeren's publication, Cosmic Pursuit magazine is republishing my article, "The Days of Creation: Hours or Eons."

    http://www.daystarcom.org/resources/book_tape.htm

    Dick Fischer - The Origins Solution - www.orisol.com
    "The answer we should have known about 150 years ago"