Re: Pansies?

From: Walter Hicks (wallyshoes@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 21:08:30 EDT

    George,

    You of all people should show forgiveness and mercy to even the most
    inane of our members. Are you so alouf that you can dismiss Jim that
    easily?

    Now, I agree that Jim is generally obnoxious -- but he seems to indicate
    that he has a personal problem (BIG TIME!) and I doubt that many are
    appropriately sensitive to his issue. Jim is a Christian and we should
    not dismiss that easily.... Especially those who tolerate the sick
    attitude of Phil Johnson

    Why not give Jim one more chance?

    How many times did Jesus say we should forgive a person?

    Surely it was more than 7 -- and more often that Jim has promised to go
    away.

    Does anybody disagree?

    Walt

    --