RE: A matter of trust?

From: Jim Eisele (jeisele@starpower.net)
Date: Sat Apr 20 2002 - 13:29:19 EDT

    Glenn Morton replied to Vernon Jenkins

    >>You may already have gathered that my leanings toward YEC derive from
    >>biblical considerations more than any other.

    >Which is why evidence means nothing to you. And if it doesn't mean much,
    why
    >should we pretend to discuss it?

    Glenn, if you were really, really, savvy :) you would ask Vernon
    what his #1 Biblical reason is for believing the earth is young.

    Judging from my experience with Vernon, he'll give you 5-10 reasons.
    Just ignore everything except the first one or two.

    I'd like to see how you take the Bible away from YECs...

    Jim