Re: Brachiators On Our Family Tree? (Pre-Adamites)

From: Jim Eisele (jeisele@starpower.net)
Date: Sat Apr 20 2002 - 08:48:34 EDT

    Dick writes

    >Beginning with Adam's Fall, human beings
    >die both a natural death and a "legal" or spiritual death.

    Adam had a choice: Tree of Life, or Tree of the knowledge of
    good and evil. We know the rest of the story.

    Gen 3:22 states "...he might stretch out his hand, and take
    also from the tree of life, and eat, and live forever"

    How can we be so sure that Adam didn't make a fatal error?
    Sin is sin. Adam was warned

    Gen 2:17 "but from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil
    you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat from it you will
    surely die."

    Dick, be consistent :). If a "day" in Gen 1 isn't a literal
    24 hours, how do you know that it is here? Don't take this
    e-mail personally, it just would be boring to never "debate"
    you.

    Jim