RE: Brachiators On Our Family Tree?

From: Jim Eisele (jeisele@starpower.net)
Date: Sat Apr 20 2002 - 05:54:37 EDT

    Glenn quotes Rev. E. D. Rendell, Antediluvian History,
    (Boston: Otis Clapp, 1856)

    >Moreover, of what use could have been such
    >a city, if there had been no society to inhabit it?

    Well, Glenn, I think (not sure) that you are making a
    rhetorical point here. I'm not sure what date you use
    for "human #1." But I'm pretty sure it's well before
    5,000-4,000 B.C.

    A)You're saying that YEC phony-baloney "ain't even Biblical."
    B)Watch yourself. As soon as you accept Dick's historical
      research, I may have to call you a like-minded thinker.

    Jim