New--old article on Apologetics

From: Terry M. Gray (grayt@lamar.colostate.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 12:58:08 EDT

    For all you "classical" apologetics buffs out there, I've just
    finished preparing for the web the article "Science, Theology, and
    the Miraculous" by John Warwick Montgomery, JASA 30.4 (December 1978)
    pp. 145-153.

    You can find it at the ASA web site at
    http://www.asa3.org/ASA/PSCF/1978/JASA12-78Montgomery.html (if you
    find any typos or scanning errors, please let me know).

    Do check out the PSCF/JASA journal page
    (http://www.asa3.org/ASA/PSCF.html). Jack and I have made lots of
    additions and improvements--including tables of contents with links
    to articles available on the web (some of the older stuff isn't done
    yet so don't be surprised if you get some File Not Found errors).
    Most of the Journal collection between 12-1989 and 9-2001 (since ASA
    started using computers) is now on-line. (I'm still working on links,
    etc. to 1998-1999, but it is actually out there in the
    http://www.asa3.org/ASA/PSCF folder).

    Suggestions for improvements are most welcome.

    I'd encourage everyone to create links to their favorite
    articles--create your own special topics pages using articles from
    PSCF (please the leave the articles on the ASA site and just create
    links). Such topics pages becomes useful resources for the public and
    a portal into our site and other resources available there.

    TG

    --
    Fort Collins, Colorado  80523