RE: Fair Fight

From: Don Perrett (don.perrett@verizon.net)
Date: Tue Apr 16 2002 - 13:15:18 EDT

    Tempted perhaps, but that does not necessarily mean that a person will be
    one sided. While I would agree that most people tend to present things from
    their own perspective and will use only the evidence which supports their
    view, some will present the other side and will allow people to decide for
    themselves.
    Just look at Fox News.:)
    Don P