Conference

From: HARRY COOK (hcook@kingsu.ab.ca)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 11:29:11 EDT

    I know our list does not deal much with environmental topics, but
    here is a conference that some of our members may be interested
    in:

    A CONFERENCE FOR CHRISTIAN ENVIRONMENTAL
    PRACTITIONERS

    Attend “Faith and Earthkeeping: Rebuilding a Value Framework for
    Action, ”May 30- June 2, 2002 at Redeemer University College, Ancaster,
    Ontario. Sessions on biblical principles of caring for creation, how these
    principles shape professional environmental practice and application of
    these principles in workshops on water management, land restoration,
    climate change, agricultural ecology, urban planning, and ecojustice.
    Also enjoy field trips, fellowship and worship. Very reasonable fees.
    See the conference web site: { HYPERLINK http://www.caringforcreation.ca }www.caringforcreation.ca or contact the
    Conference Secretary Crystle Numan, e-mail: { HYPERLINK mailto:info@carinforcreation.ca }info@carinforcreation.ca.

    Harry Cook, The King's University College,
    9125 - 50 Street, Edmonton, AB, T6B 2H3 (Canada).
    Tel. 780 465-8326 Home: 780 489 8563
    Fax 780 465-3534