Re: Thoughts on the implications of evolution as a means ofcreation

From: Lucien Carroll (ucarrl01@umail.ucsb.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 04 2002 - 22:26:53 EST

    I certainly agree that we cannot expect to understand the details of
    why, and yeah, what God has told us plainly is more important and more
    comprehensible than what he hasn't, but is it just my youth that makes
    me think that such questions are worth asking? and worth pursuing an
    answer? I don't particularly care for speculation, and would further
    caution against giving any "working theories" more credence than
    justified, but in telling us (vaguely) what will become of creation, God
    has given us inklings of the answers to some of these questions. If
    nothing else, pondering these questions will give us a better
    appreciation of the mystery and majesty of God.

    --
    Lucien S Carroll  ucarrl01@umail.ucsb.edu
    "All mankind is stupid, devoid of knowledge."