Re: Thoughts on the implications of evolution as a means of creation

From: gordon brown (gbrown@euclid.colorado.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 04 2002 - 15:36:46 EST

    Shuan,

    Only by revelation can we know what God's purposes are. We shouldn't
    assume that He does what we think we would do if we were in His shoes.
    Time is not the constraint to Him that it is to us. He has a different
    take on the significance of physical size. Here are some scriptures that
    seem relevant: Psalm 8:3,4; 139:6; 90:4; II Peter 3:8; Isaiah 55:9; Romans
    11:33.

    Gordon Brown
    Department of Mathematics
    University of Colorado