RE: Creationism in the UK (Utley v Dawkins)

From: Woodward Norm Civ WRALC/TIEDM (Norm.Woodward@robins.af.mil)
Date: Wed Apr 03 2002 - 13:31:33 EST

    (author unknown)
    Mr. Colluphid ( a Secular Web moderator from England) is dismayed by the
    thought that there could possibly be in cool Britannia a secondary school
    that is deficent in the teaching of evolution. He should try living in the
    good ol' USA where one state has outright banned the teaching of evolution
    in high school and several states are considering such a ban
    Does anyone know which state the writer is referring to? I think there is
    that “teaching/indoctrinating” confusion is occurring again.
    BTW, why is it that us Fundies are always taking the heat about YEC?
    Doesn’t the Jewish calendar indicate that we are only 5762 years from t=0?
    Norm Woodward