Re: Nature of nature (was: Current events). That God should notbe God.

From: Howard J. Van Till (hvantill@novagate.com)
Date: Wed Apr 03 2002 - 20:26:39 EST

    From: george murphy <gmurphy@raex.com>

    > The questions that I have raised, however, have to do not with whether
    > process theology is internally consistent but with whether or not it can be
    > an adequate way of expressing the historic Christian faith.

    I presume that process theologians like Griffin have every intention of
    doing considerably more than re-articulating the historic Christian faith
    (same concepts in different words)-- their goal is to modify Christian
    theology (change its conceptual vocabulary and its propositional system) in
    a way that takes into account what we have learned about the world of which
    we are a part since the "good old days" of Aquinas, Calvin or Luther.

    Howard