Re: Creationism in the UK (Utley v Dawkins)

From: Jonathan Clarke (jdac@alphalink.com.au)
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 16:45:46 EST

    The problem with Arthur Peacocke is that his views on the incarnation and
    resurrection and his panetheism are such that they are more likely to win
    converts for YEC among the susceptible than the reverse. There are many far
    more able people in the UK for this task. Sam Berry is one, then are is Derek
    Burke, Oliver Barclay, and even our very own Michael Roberts. Christians in
    Science publishes the best journal on science and Christianity that I know of.

    Jon