Thanks x10^6 - Process Theeology

From: Lawrence Johnston (johnston@uidaho.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 13:03:47 EST

    Ted , and fellow ASA members -

    Let me be first in line (or 2nd, or 3rd, whatever) to thank you for that
    exposition of Process Theology. I had learned from Burgy that it
    pictured an evolving God, but you have helped so much, as a knowledgeable
    theologian to fill in details, and the resultant effects on our view of God as
    Creator, and of the Nature that He created. You have done us all a very
    important service, and done it in a cool, collegial way.

    Larry Johnston

    Ho, every one who thirsts,
      come to the waters;
    and he who has no money,
      come, buy and eat!
    Come, buy wine and milk
      without money and without price.
    Why do you spend your money for that which is not bread,
    and your labor for that which does not satisfy?
                Isaiah 55:1 Revised Standard Translation

    Lawrence H. Johnston home: 917 E. 8th st.
    professor of physics, emeritus Moscow, Id 83843
    University of Idaho (208) 882-2765
    Fellow of the American Physical Society
    http://www.uidaho.edu/~johnston/ =====================