Re: Current Events

From: Cmekve@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 23:31:16 EST

    In a message dated 3/26/02 7:21:34 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
    don.perrett@verizon.net writes:

    << To anyone,
     This is not necessarily science or religion, but has anyone else wondered
     why there have been so many recent earthquakes in the Afghan area since we
     went there? Is this an intervention by God. Scientifically speaking,
     underground nukes would produce a seismic result. Is our gov using tactical
     nukes? Or just coincidental tectonic activity?
     Don P

    Earthquakes are common in northern Afghanistan and Pakistan and the current
    activity is not unusual, as Wally's(?) note indicated. Seismic data can be
    used to distinguish tectonic activity from nuclear blasts. If anyone was
    using nuclear weapons, the world would know about it in real time.

    Karl
    Karl V. Evans
    cmekve@aol.com